COVID-19: A Letter from Our Founder (DRAFT)
September 9, 2020
To our valued patients,
For over 12 years, our patients have trusted MyoCore with their chiropractic care. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, maintaining good health and wellness are increasingly important. Read a full list of the added precautions our clinical team members continue to perform each day.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, our team continues to:
- Require mask usage among all employees and patients;
- Wash hands frequently and refraining from touching their face;
- Rearrange equipment to allow for social distancing to the fullest extent possible;
- Offer special hours for our elderly and immunocompromised patients;
- Thoroughly and repeatedly disinfect all equipment and high-touch surfaces (counter tops, doorknobs, etc.) and items (pens, timers, etc.);
- Remove all common area items such as children’s toys and magazines;
- Routinely health screen.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, MyoCore’s commitment to operating a safe and healthy environment for our chiropractic patients and staff remain a primary focus. Guided by our mission – to lead our patients and communities to a life of optimum health and wellness – we will continue to take the extra steps needed to help serve our patients both during and after this crisis.
Best in health,
Dr. Jason Moss
Founder and Executive Director of MyoCore